Pages

Life is nothing without LOVE

Life is nothing without LOVE,
Love is emotion & Kiss is practical,
don’t get emotional, yar just b practical
So STOP loving and START Kissing.
5 points of a normal student
5 points that prove you are a normal student
1:unnecessary talk on phone and messages
2:Plan each day to study but end of the day KAL SAY PAKA
3:you have all the data but you work before the dead line
4:right now you are thinking of forwarding this message to your friends
5:on each point you smile because it’s true.

When I open my eyes every morning
When I open my eyes every morning
I pray to God that everyone should
have a friend like you….
Why should only i suffer!!! ha ha ha

Hi i am marrying next week

Hi i am marrying next week
there will be a small party and
only few persons will be invited
Hey don’t bring any gift
just bring SOMEONE to marry me.
Sardar: Will U marry , after I die.
Sardar: Will U marry , after I die.
Wife : No I will live with my sister.
Wife : Will U marry , after I die.
Sardar: No I will also live with ur sister.
Future plans of childrens
Future plans of childrens:
Teacher asks children, what do u wish 2 do in future?
Adnan: I want 2 b a pilot.
Wakeel: I want 2 b a doctor.
Bina: I want 2 b a good mother.
Shariq : I want 2 help Bina.
Perfect hearing aid
A man was telling his neighbor,
“I just bought a new hearing aid.
It cost me four thousand dollars,
but it’s state of the art. It’s perfect.”
“Really,” answered the neighbor .
“What kind is it?”
MAN:“Twelve thirty.”
I always think about U.
I always think about U.
I can’t live without U.
I really need U.
I’m totally mad about U.
I just wanna be with U.
I’m very desperate for U.
I’m crazy 4 U.
I wanna marry U.
I LOVE U.
That’s all what my mama say to me:p
If you are …….. Congrats u r Pakistan
If:-
R u emotionally dumbed
Creatively challenged?
Artistically void?
Socially hopeless?
And financially desperate?
Congrats you are a
PAKISTANI!
Best ever advice!
Choose four
Select three
Love two
And
Marry one
Ur Single Smile
On Ur Single Smile Thousands People Die So
Keep Smiling n
Reduce Population Of PAKISTAN
But.
Never Smile In Front Of Da Mirror
Warna
Lene K Dene Par Jayen Gay.
Aik Pagal dusry se
Aik Pagal: “Mujhe Katrina ne shadi k lye haan bol di hai”
Doosra: “Dikha di na usne apni auqat.
Main bhi itni asani se tallaaq nahi dunga.”
Ants will finish you
a girl’s speaking 2 a boy……..
u r very handsome.
u r very cute.
u r very sweet.
ooph…….sorry.
i can’t call u sweet….
because ants will finish u.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails